Our research output can be found in the Pure portal, the central access point to research-related information from the KNAW research institutes. The portal serves at the same time as the institutional repository of the KNAW. As such Pure access gives you the full text of as many publications as possible.
- Go to our research output in Pure.
- Our journals, yearbooks, new and old publications can be found here.
- Our annual reports are published here.
Listed below are the publication and lecture overviews of our staff, available in PDF.
Listed below are PhD dissertations that were supervised by Fryske Akademy staff members.
- M. T. Günther-van der Meij: The impact of degree of bilingualism on L3 development: English language development in early and later bilinguals in the Frisian context (Fryske Akademy/Ryksuniversiteit Grins)
- E. Bosma: Bilingualism and cognition: the acquisition of Frisian and Dutch (Fryske Akademy/University of Amsterdam)
- R.J. (Rombert) Stapel: The late Fifteenth-Century Utrecht Chronicle of the Teutonic Order: manuscripts, sources, and authorship (Fryske Akademy/Leiden University)
- P. (Peter) Schoen: Tussen hamer en aambeeld. Edelsmeden in Friesland tijdens de Gouden Eeuw (Fryske Akademy/Leiden University)
- N.W. (Nienke) Boomstra: Read all about it! Parental beliefs, Interaction trajectories, and Language use of Antillean families involved in ‘More Languages, More Opportunities’ (Fryske Akademy/University of Groningen)
- J.E. (Jelske) Dijkstra: Growing up with Frisian and Dutch: The role of language input in the early development of Frisian and Dutch among preschool children in Friesland (Fryske Akademy/University of Amsterdam)
- O.D.J. (Otto) Roemeling: Heiligen en Heren: studies over het parochiewezen in het Noorden van Nederland vóór 1600 (Fryske Akademy/Leiden University)